Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Cemetery Visit; 2 months.



I'm so so glad I got to visit my baby today. It made me feel a little relieved and better inside. Especially since I've been feeling like I haven't been there like I should be. I pulled in to the cemetery and I just had this feeling in my heart, like I was excited. I looked around when I got out of my car, and I was the only one visiting there loved one. Not a single person sitting by a grave stone, only construction workers. I felt as if that moment, it was me and my babies time ONLY. There was just such a connection. Oh yeah, and I went alone today, without Daniel. He really thought I needed time alone with him, and he was right. I did. The weather was perfect today. The sun was shining, the sky was blue. I'm so proud of myself. I actually remembered to bring scissors to cut the flower stems. I bought these flowers from Albertson's. I always count on them for my flowers :] lol. Anyway, at the gravesite, I noticed baby Jr. is the only "new" baby around there. All the other babies were from the 90's and 80's. It's so surreal to me still. I hope I can still manage to make a visit to Jr. when time does pass.



So as I was sitting there, I looked around and noticed that Jr.'s "spot" was waaay greener and fuller and the grass was longer than everyone else! It was like on it's own, and standing out than all the rest. This may sound weird, but it seemed like some sort of sign... or at least I like to believe so. I guess the grass is really greener on the "other side" :] I posted some picture up above so you can get an idea what I'm talking about (the one's that are centered). The first one you can see how full and thick and green the grass is. The second one is a picture of the gravestones next to Jr.'s. On the bottom right hand corner you can see Jr.'s spot. I hope you can tell. This was really a good start for me again.

2 comments:

Antoinette said...

being with the baby will always bring you peace...and i hope you dont stop visting him...when i see the other babies around alyssa that have not been taken care of i feel so bad...i like to pretend the family moved away or something but when you can do it go and see him...he loves to see his momma...

Kalialani said...

I'm SO happy you went to see him :) and you're right! His spot is greener and fuller! Like Ann said I also feel bad for the other babies who aren't "taken care of"...actually my baby is one of those babies :( I haven't even picked out the damn stone yet...ugh

Well I LOVE the flowers you picked out for him. Nice and colorful :) He loves them too I'm sure.

I'm also happy you're gettin into the blogging :) I'm sure it'll help you to "talk" everything out. It helps me when I feel like bitchin and things of that sort lol

I'll text you soon :)