Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, October 4, 2010

October, Pregnany, Miscarriage and Infant loss awareness


I thought this questionnaire would be something nice to do for this special month of Pregnancy and Infant Loss. Answering 30 questions total, once a day for a month.

Since I didn't find out about this til pretty much Day 5 (October 5th), I will fill those in. Then continue on with once a day.

Day 1 - a song that reminds you of your child, or one that you can't listen to anymore and why.
A song that seems to always remind me of my baby is Glory Baby, a song that I have on here on my blog on my playlist at the bottom. I think I found it through another BLM blog, and fell in love with it. It totally described how I feel about everything having to do with Jr.


Day 2 - a movie that helped you get through the hard times, or o
ne that jumps out at you after your loss.
I can't think of a movie that has "helped" me through hard times, but only make me look at life and motherhood differently. I can't think of the top of my head at the moment, but I know that I look at life in different ways, ever since I lost Jr.


Day 3 - a television program that helped you either get through hard times or that moves you.
All I can think of right now, is watching Oprah very often. Very inspirational.

Day 4 - your favorite book. has it changed since your loss?
Haven't been much of a reader. Geez, these first couple of questions are really making me seem very boring! I used to always just read pregnancy books and name books for Jr., but nothing anymore.

Day 5 - your favorite quote.

No comments: