Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 12

Day 12 - something you are OCD about.

I am very "OCD" when it comes to locks. I know, it sounds weird. It all started with my obsession with the channel on my DirectTV called ID, or Investigation Discovery. I always watch those mystery, murder stories or missing person stories. I've always been soo interested into these shows, although it's not what I want to get involved with as far as my major in school goes. After seeing so many shows on burglary, murder, etc., I have this thing where I NEED to go to check the locks before bed or when I'm taking a nap, going to take a shower. My family tends to leave the back door open for my dog to run in and out from the back yard. It's gotten kinda annoying to the point where I will NOT be able to sleep if I don't go and check that the front and back doors are locked. Sometimes I even feel off edge if some big windows are open. Even my car lock, and the fact that I don't have automatic locks. My mom tells me it's a good thing. I guess it can be, but then again, I don't know why I do this to myself! I can't stop watching those shows! help! lol.

No comments: