Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, August 2, 2010

4 months ago...

I've lost my beautiful, the most precious thing to me, my son. Even though he isn't here with me. He's my everything, my world, my first born. I think about him 24/7, literally. I haven't got the chance to see him to see him today at the cemetery. So busy today with my brother's birthday and everything. Today I actually started working on my memory boxes that I will be donating to my hospital on my due date (which is coming up) on Augsut 16th. I feel really good about this. I'm making one for a boy and a girl. So far, me and my mom went to Joann's to get fleece material for the blankets I will be putting into the boxes. I still need to look for the box, I'll check Michaels...and then a teddy bear and disposable camera. Hmmm, what else. I can't wait til there finished! Then I will post a picture asap on here. This is all in honor of my baby boy. I love him so much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy angelversary, sweet baby. <3